How We Help You
We first help you envision what your ideal life looks like if money wasn't an obstacle.
From there, we guide your financial decisions so you get closer to your ideal life, while also making sure you enjoy the ride.
Money is simply a means to an end and, if managed properly, allows you to spend your time exactly how you want.
Our Financial Planning Services
(Click on the financial planning services you are looking for)
Create your inspiring money vision
- Create your inspiring money vision
- Learn more about your background and history with money
- Ask questions to help you articulate your dream life
- Summarize your values
- Collaboratively take guesses towards your initial goals
We help you answer "why is money important to you"? This creates the lens for your financial decisions and guides the path that you'd like your money to take you on.
Prioritize and automate your cash flow
- Prioritize and automate your cash flow
- Managing your cash flow is the primary driver to achieve financial freedom
- Establish current income streams
- Review current spending
- Analyze existing debt
- Review cash reserves and liquidity
- Optimize banking structure
- Automate cash flow
- Assess credit score and opportunities to improve credit
- Review credit card rewards strategy
Create and execute an investment strategy
Ensure your cash flow is invested appropriately to align with its intended use
- Provide investment education
- Determine your risk preference
- Establish investment strategy for three different time horizons
- Construct portfolios
- Adjust asset allocation
- Monitor market conditions and investment performance
Bring relief to your student loan concerns
- Bring relief to your student loans
Student loans are often the biggest liability for young professionals and payment strategies are complex
- Summarize all public and private loans
- Review likelihood for public loan debt forgiveness programs (PSLF + taxable loan forgiveness)
- Assist with loan documentation requirements
- Recommend your optimal student loan repayment strategy
Design a plan to pay for your children’s education
- Design a plan to pay for your children's education
- Education is damn expensive! Don’t let the cost restrict your other financial goals – we help you find the balance between paying for education and saving for yourself. This balance varies person to person.
- Discuss desired funding amounts
- Recommend optimal education savings strategy
- Automate contributions and set investment strategy
- Assist with financial aid process and planning
Run long-term financial freedom projections
- Run long-term financial freedom projections
- Provide ballpark range for how your financial future looks. Help you understand the various decisions and variables that will affect your path to financial freedom
- Utilize financial planning software
- Input your estimated expenses and income sources
- Identify key sensitivities in your financial plan
- Play around with some “what if” scenarios to identify the various opportunities/decisions ahead of you
Ensure you have the proper insurance + estate documents
- Ensure you have the proper insurance and estate documents in place
- We help provide you peace of mind that your family is protected in case anything ever happened to you.
- Review your need for life and disability insurance
- Evaluate your property and casualty coverage
- Educate you about estate planning and/or review your current estate planning documents
- Guide conversations around guardians, executors, trust provisions for kids, estate tax, etc.
- Refer to insurance and estate planning experts when appropriate
Develop a strategy for your equity compensation
- Develop a strategy for your equity compensation
- Provide a dynamic strategy for how to approach your equity compensation
- Summarize and simplify all of your equity compensation (RSUS, ISOs, NQSOs, ESPP, etc.)
- Carefully review tax planning opportunities/consequences of all decisions, especially around exercising NSOs + ISOs
- Identify desired amount (if any) of company stock to hold long-term
- Model how different stock prices/valuations will impact your other financial goals
Take charge of your tax planning
- Take charge of your tax planning
- Save on taxes and reduce the likelihood of surprises come April
- Review prior year tax returns
- Run tax projections and assist with estimated tax payments
- Recommend tax optimization strategies
- Facilitate communication with your CPA
- Refer to CPA when appropriate
Optimize the value of your employee benefits
- Optimize the value of your employee benefits
- Employee benefits are a critical part of your savings and insurance strategy
- Set strategy for employer-sponsored retirement plans
- Analyze Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, etc.
- Review health, disability and life insurance policies
- Discuss employee benefit goals with business owners
We invite you to stop worrying about your money and start investing in your financial future. Let's talk about how we can help alleviate your financial concerns and guide your journey to financial freedom.
Get in Touch:
Not Quite Ready?
That's okay! You can subscribe to our blog to help you make better decisions with your money.