How Does This Work?
Our proprietary financial planning process, The Wrought Roadmap, first helps you envision what your ideal life looks like if money wasn't an obstacle.
From there, we provide recommendations on everything in your financial life and begin guiding your financial journey so you get closer to your ideal life, while also making sure you enjoy the ride.
The Wrought Roadmap Process
We work with clients all across the United States from California to right here in South Jersey. Regardless of where you live, when you are a client, here is what you can expect from us:
Are we a good fit?
- This one is on us
- We learn more about you, what keeps you up at night (or makes you worry in another way), and what you would like to accomplish by working with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- You learn more about our services
- We discover if we are a good fit for one another
Getting to know you
- At this point, you should feel excited and confident that you’re taking the first steps towards financial independence
- Dive into your answers to our Three Questions
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of your goals
- Review your balance sheet, current savings, and debt management
- Handle any urgent financial planning issues
Recommendations and Implementation
- Present our findings and recommendations
- Assign tasks to you to improve your overall financial health
- Review your familiarity and comfort with investing and fill in any knowledge gaps
- Discuss your current portfolio and make recommendations for adjustments
- Answer more of your questions
- We'll meet quarterly to discuss new developments, maintain your investment strategy, address seasonal planning topics (such as tax planning), and review your progress.
- Read more about our quarterly meeting rhythm.
- While this schedule provides an outline, we are always available to meet if you change jobs, move cities, add a family member, or encounter something life-changing that we can help with.
Wrought Starter Packs
Our fixed-term financial planning packages
Wrought Starter Packs can be a good way for you to work with a Certified Financial Planner© for the first time and figure out if you want to initiate an ongoing relationship, or receive step-by-step guidance if you prefer to do it yourself.
How we get paid
We’ve listed our fees right here because transparency and trust are fundamental to a successful relationship
Our clients find enormous value in bringing their financial planning and investment management under one roof so you can focus on what matters most (family, career, or changing the world).
The fee for our comprehensive service is based on your net worth as it is an easy to understand measure of the complexity of your financial circumstances and thus the potential value that we may add.
|Client's Net Worth||Monthly Fee|
|$0 - $799,999||$400|
|$800,000 and Above||0.05% of Net Worth (0.60% annually)|
Our fee structure has benefits that you may not realize:
- Fee Only means that we never receive any compensation beyond your advisory fee (for just one example; if you need additional life insurance we we will not earn a commission)
- Long term alignment of interests to see your entire financial picture grow, not just assets we manage on your behalf
- We give advice on held away assets and investments that are not under our discretion because those assets are just as important to you
- We have no financial incentive to move assets under our management so we are unconflicted to find the best place for your assets where you have the most favorable tax treatment. Sometimes that means moving assets out of accounts that we manage for you (imagine a traditional "financial advisor" telling you that!)
- Reducing debt is just as important as growing your assets to us as it is to you as both have an equal impact on your overall net worth