Wrought Advisors is hiring a part time administrative / marketing assistant.
- Part time, approximately 10 hours a week, with the opportunity to increase hours over time
- Compensation: hourly at $20 to $25
- Virtual and in-person training, work from home with occasional in-person meetings
Key Skills / Traits
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Takes initiative, does not need to be micromanaged, and completes tasks in a timely manner
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to give constructive feedback
- Impeccable ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity
- Has a knack for social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Proficiency in using Zoom, Gmail, and Google Drive
- Experience with graphics creation (like Canva) a plus
- Effectively utilize Wealthbox CRM functionalities and workflows to complete, manage, and create new workflows and processes to improve firm operations (previous experience with Wealthbox CRM is not required)
- Manage operations / client service tasks as and train to be competent in all areas over time
- Manage client tasks / to-dos and follow up with clients directly when necessary
- Prepare supporting material for client meetings
- Administrative support to fill out financial / investment forms, file electronic documents, and client data entry into Wealthbox CRM
- Manage client touches and birthday process, cards / gifts (Sympathy, Get Well, Thinking of You, etc.)
- Help manage the firm’s social media presence
- Assist with creative formatting / design for the firm’s marketing efforts for posts of the advisor’s content to social media, newsletters, blog and website
- Maintain the firm’s online newsletter database
- Assist with creative formatting / design of website a plus
Work Location and Flexibility
Wrought Advisors is predominantly run from a home office in Haddonfield, NJ and meets with clients either virtually or at the firm’s office in Haddon Township. The ideal candidate for this position will live in the surrounding area as ideally initial training will be in-person so the candidate can more easily become familiar with systems and processes and allow us to get to know one another. Following this training period, it is anticipated that further work will be done remotely with in-person meetings possible from time to time.
The nature of the work for this position allows for a great work / life flexibility. Of course deadlines need to be met but the candidate will be able to work when it is convenient for them. They won’t need to always be available or working at certain times of the day.
Wrought Advisors, owned and operated by Andrew Mastro (we’re a Lizzy family), is a fee-only financial planning firm specializing in attorneys. We help our clients reduce taxes, invest, and make smart financial decisions. Our only focus is on what is best for our clients to help them achieve their goals, dreams, and aspirations.